Thursday, June 24, 2010

Excuses...

One particular man was a huge part of my youth growing up. He was a Marianist brother who taught algebra, physics and computer science where I went to high school. He was full of odd mannerisms and odd sayings. Just to give you a glimpse into his madness, I'll tell you this... he used to cover the classroom windows in aluminum foil to keep the commies from spying on him. One of his better lines will always stick with me.

Excuses, your friends don't need them and your enemies don't believe them.

So I've gone two months without putting up a map. To play catch up, three should be going up in the next week or so. And over the course of the summer you'll see some of the map madness that has been keeping me off board lately including a massive three part connecting map that will knock your eye patch off.

Keep your good eye posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment