Thursday, October 21, 2010

Maryland Clix for the Cure Map

Yo ho ho!

I'm very happy and honored to be able to donate a few custom maps for the Savage, Maryland Clix for the Cure event.

I wanted to do something special for the event and so in chatting with tom730 from HCRealms we were able to work out my doing an exclusive map just for Clix for the Cure.

Well in typical lurker madness what started out as one map quickly spiraled into three maps. I'm not sure if tom730 plans to use these as prize support or auction. I still have some touch-ups to make and I need to add the terrain lines in.





Also if anyone wants to chime in custom rules for the open sky area, feel free to comment!

So I hope you enjoy seeing these maps and I hope to see you at The Family Game Store on November 7th.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool CL! I made a Helicarrier map a long time ago- similar basic layout, but yours looks much nicer. I really want a copy of this!

    For the sky Terrain, my suggestion is- only characters with Flight, Leap/Climb or Phasing/Teleport can move through it and only characters with Flight can end their movement on it. Figures without flight cannot be placed in it. If they are knocked back on to it, they are KOed.

    Cheers,
    WakandaMan

    ReplyDelete