Sunday, July 18, 2010

Printing Time...

Over the past months, I have recieved scores of private messages and emails from fans asking to buy my maps. I wanted to announce that I am very close to working out a deal with a local printer to print atleast two of these maps in a small run of a few hundred. Once I have maps 11 and 12 finished and posted on this blog, I will be adding a poll where everyone will be able to vote on which two maps will be printed. Currently I am hoping that when everything is said and done I can price these at around $20 for two maps.

I'll have more details in the next few weeks. In the meantime, feel free to give a shout out either here or on HCRealms to lobby for your favorite map (except for the Martian Balls April Fool's map which for the good of humanity will never be printed.)

Next map... we get mythical.

No comments:

Post a Comment